"Providing care when you're not there"
- Main contact for Ellicott City and Columbia
- Hard working, dedicated and loving to all animals
"Since the age of 7, I have grown up with both cats and dogs. As I became older, having to take care of them on a daily basis, they have given me much joy and an insurmountable appreciation and respect for their life."
- Lover of the natural world and domestic pets
"I've grown up with animals, starting with a Weimaraner and ranging from turtles, hamsters, cats, rabbits, snakes, lizards and salamanders. I've handled them all and love to care for them, professionally and personally!"
- Helps manage the family business
- Devoted to the well being and health of animals through daily exercise and proper diet
"There isn't a day I would miss that gives me the opportunity to walk a dog. It's something I love to do and have been doing so for the last 14 years."
- Handles family business structure
- Webmaster and main contact for internet communication
- Loves to stay active with animals: playing games, walking, jogging and being outside
"All through my childhood, teen years, and to this day, I have helped take care of pets for friends, family and as a business."
Loving and loyal companion to our family!
- Loves to go on walks
- Very calm and easy going
- 12 years old but a puppy at heart
- Scared of thunderstorms